We recommend that you read this statement carefully. At tv2beat we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- We clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement.
- We aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes.
- We first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf.
- We respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
Purpose, data and retention period
We use your data to contact you:
- Purpose: Contact you by email or phone, having obtained your data from our contact or rental request forms, or from an email that you have sent us directly.
- Data: Name, email address, phone number and company.
- Retention period: We keep this data indefinitely or until you ask us to delete it.
We use your data to analyze statistics:
- Purpose: Compiling and analyzing statistics for website improvement.
- Data: Visitor behavior.
- Basis on which we may process these data: Consent obtained.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
Third party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites connected by links on our website, as we cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner.
Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes.
Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is retained, how long it will be retained for and what will happen to it.
- You have the right to access your personal data that is retained by us.
- You have the right to supplement, correct or delete your personal data.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- You have the right to request all your personal data that is retained by us and transfer it to another website.
- You may object to the processing of your data, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
Submitting a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we process your personal data or with a complaint related to such data processing, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
Our website uses its own and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small file that your browser stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. The information stored in that small file can be returned to our servers or to third party servers when you visit us again.
We use functional and analytical cookies
Functional cookies ensure that certain parts of our website work properly and that we know your user preferences. With analytical cookies we obtain valuable information about the use that users like you make of our website.
Disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your browser to disable and delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be saved in your browser or that it warns you each time an attempt is made to save a cookie. For more information on these options, consult the help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if you disable all cookies. If you have any questions about the cookies we use, please contact us.
Our company, hereinafter tv2beat, is committed to keeping this website up to date and accurate. Should you nevertheless encounter anything that is incorrect or out of date, we would appreciate it if you could let us know.
We are not responsible for the loss of information sent from our website through the Internet, caused by any drop or interruption of the connection of our server or the connection service contracted by the user.
The personal data that you provide us in the context of requesting information or contact will only be used in accordance with our privacy statement.
We do not accept any responsibility for the content of third party websites that may be connected to our website through links. The contents, products or services offered by third parties will be subject to their terms and conditions.
All intellectual property rights to content on this website are vested in tv2beat or in third parties who grant tv2beat permission to publish their content.
If you have any questions about any of these details, please contact us.
Our legal details
tv2beat (Moisés Santana Marín)
Calle Mauro Guillem 6 – 7